Welcome to the Utah Condominium & Homeowners Association website, the information center of a Utah organization established to simplify the lives of board and homeowner association committee members while improving the community living experience.
HOA Seminars & Training Sessions
February 19, 5:30 p.m.(Thursday)
Free 1 Hour HOA Treasurer Training
This 1 hour seminar will provide training for HOA treasurers and will address the following topics:
- The HOA collection process from A-Z(letters, liens, foreclosure and lawsuits- What works?)
- Preparing the annual HOA budget?
- What financial documents should be distributed to owners?
- Responding to requests for information from lenders and title companies
- Setting a prudent annual reserve assessment
- Avoiding special assessments
- What documents must be filed with the government annually?
- Dealing with independent contractors (or are they employees?)
- When does our HOA need workers compensation insurance?
- How much can be charged in late fees and interest when HOA payments are late?
- Verification of contractor's insurance
- What year end documents need to be prepared?
- And much more
Advance Registration: Seating is limited,
call (801) 479-4777 & ask for Ligia Parker.
Location: 5732 S. 1475 E., Suite 200 South Ogden, Utah 84403 (law offices of Helgesen, Houtz & Jones)
Enjoy your own association website for $20 per month. Store minutes, publish budgets and important financial, insurance, and your governing documents on your password protected website and make them easily accessible to all association members. See a sample here
March 19, 2015
HOA PRESIDENTS TRAINING
April 16, 2015
HOA VICE PRESIDENTS TRAINING
May 14, 2015
BOARD MEMBER TRAINING
Richard W. Jones, attorney, has over 25 years of experience working with Utah condominiums and community associations. Receive expert assistance in collecting delinquent HOA fees, updating outdated association documents, resolving disputes and nuisances, and enforcement of community rules.