Welcome to the Utah Condominium & Homeowners Association website, the information center of a Utah organization established to simplify the lives of board and homeowner association committee members while improving the community living experience.
HOA Seminars & Training Sessions
March 19, 5:30 p.m.(Thursday)
Free 1 Hour HOA President's Training
This 1 hour seminar will provide training for HOA presidents and will address the following topics:
- Everything an HOA president should know to properly guide an HOA!
- Property insurance requirements and claims
- Enforcement options for rules and CC&Rs
- Landscaping contracts and contractors
- Responding to nuisance complaints (pets, smoking, etc.)
- Eliminating termites, ants and rats
- Setting realistic reserve requirements
- Providing guidance to the HOA secretary
- Knowing the duties of the HOA treasurer
- Amending CC&Rs & Bylaws
- Fair Housing and ADA issues
- Creating a long term vision for the Association
- And more
Enjoy your own association website for $20 per month. Store minutes, publish budgets and important financial, insurance, and your governing documents on your password protected website and make them easily accessible to all association members. See a sample here
April 16, 2015
HOA VICE PRESIDENTS TRAINING
May 14, 2015
BOARD MEMBER TRAINING
Richard W. Jones, attorney, has over 25 years of experience working with Utah condominiums and community associations. Receive expert assistance in collecting delinquent HOA fees, updating outdated association documents, resolving disputes and nuisances, and enforcement of community rules.